Shimmy shimmer

Posted on

I love using bronzer in the summer. it just looks so perfect on sun kissed cheeks. I use to spend a ton on trying to find the perfect one. 
These are a few my favorites.


From top to bottom:
1. Becca Cosmetics Shimmering Skin perfector: I bought this a couple summers ago- and i have been obsessed ever since. I love the way it makes my skin look, glowing and luminous.
2. Forever21...yes forever 21 Shimmering Illuminator Palette i recently got this for my birthday. If you are unsure how you will like shimmery makeup- it's a good one to try and won't break your bank.
2. Bobbi Brown Shimmer brick - I recently bought this shimmer brick, and it's so amazing. with the 5 different colors, you can use them all together- or even use a section on your eyes, I use the lightest color right under my eyes for those dark bag days! 


Hope you are having a wonderful Tuesday! 
xoxo
B

Post a Comment