Midnight confessions

Posted on



I confess that night feedings aren't my best moments.
I confess I despise hearing my husband snore so peacefully while I'm awake...
I confess that I have never wanted to give up breast feeding more than I do at our 12-5am feedings.
I confess that I secretly love falling asleep in our rocking chair with her once she is milk drunk.
I confess that I love crawling back into bed feeling successful after putting her back to bed and being cuddled by my husband... Even if it takes an hour. 
I confess that I play cell phone games while feeding her to keep my mind awake. 
I confess that I HATE cleaning all the things it takes to feed my baby...and I cannot wait till I can solely breastfeed. 
I confess that I secretly love seeing her little pouty face get mad when I have to pull her away from me to burp her and she starts to whimper.
I confess that even though at times I doubt myself...I love this. 

Xoxo
B


Post a Comment