Owls and Owling

Posted on

The Owl has always been an animal that has intrigued me. 
We have an old rock quarry behind out house, and from time to time we can see them flying from the quarry to the back hills and back late at night when we are in our spa. 
Owls are majestic, mysterious and secretive. They also stand for wisdom, and some believe they are a sign of protection. I wouldn’t mind doing a little "Owling" in my decoration in our home. 
I would definitely use a few of the figurines below...
I see them more and more lately...maybe it’s a good sign! 
Well, what ever they stand for, they inspire me...


Owl Figurines...





Owl art...



"Anthropologie-esque" Owls...


Subtle Owls...



Hidden owls in your coffee...

And Owling. Apparently there is a trend called Owling. Owling is when people pose for pictures by crouching like an owl. Some are pretty funny...Some are sexy!








Even my favorite designer Kelly Wearstler is doing it!
Funny huh?!

Have you tried Owling?

images:herehere,here

Post a Comment