Life is but a dream

Posted on


"Thank god for my computer. Sometimes when there is no one to talk to, I talk aloud so I can get all of my thoughts out and try to figure out the issues that I'm having and try I'm trying to find the answers."


Who knew Beyonce was so grounded. I never thought that she wasn’t, but I do have to say watching HBO’s Documentary on her life, Life is but a Dream, I was incredibly surprised. I laughed, and cried watching Beyonces footage of her life. I was literally left in awe of her. The way she looks at life is so refreshing. And I do have to say , one beautiful human being. She lets us see parts of her pregnancy, marriage and professional dreams and fears. I couldnt take my eyes off of it. In a review from hellogiggles, She allows herself to feel things, good and bad and outrageous and confusing and heartbreaking. She listens to those feelings, and trusts them…

I’ve never thought in a million years I would say this, but I want to be more like Beyonce... Sexy, confident, grounded, connected and responsible for her world.
some of my faorite quotes from the doctmentary
all images from HBO
 
"Stop pretending I have it all together, and if I'm scared, be scared. Allow it. Release it. Move on."




 

"The best thing is looking back and realizing how incredible life is. If you don't take the time to think about it, analyze your life, you'll never realize all the dots that are connected."

"I'm always thinking about women, and what we need to hear. It’s difficult being a woman. It’s so much pressure, and we need that support sometimes and we need that escape sometimes."
 




"We’re all going through our problems, but we all have the same insecurities and we all have the same abilities and we all need each other.”



"My life is a journey. It seems like I set a goal and some kind of way I accomplish it, and then I set another one. And my goal was trusting myself and my goal was growth."
 

"I felt like God was giving me a chance to assist in a miracle. There is something so relieving about life taking over you like that. You're playing a part in a much bigger show. And that's what life is. It's the greatest show on earth."
 
check out the trailer
 

 
amazing.
 
xoxo
B

Post a Comment