Have a great weekend

Posted on

 
I know its been a while since I've posted. I have had a serious case of bloggers block! If you still come to my little corner of the world wide web- thank you. I will be posting more in the upcoming months... I promise.
 
This weekend we have a whole-lot-of-nothing planned and I couldn't be more excited about it.
Maybe I will finish up a few more DIY projects- which means only one thing! More blog posts! Yay!
 
In the mean time, here's some links to help kick off your weekend.
 

A new kind of Monogram

Great loves and Great achievements

Seriously need this dress

If you are afraid of heights-don't click this one.

Utah is beautiful

sometimes you need a drink at the office

confessions can be powerful.

Grease Ruined this chicks life.

Summer booties I deperately want.

oh yea. this dress too.

Have a great weekend!
xoxo
B






Post a Comment