Changes

Posted on

 
My sincerest apologies for being gone for so long. I have been going through quite the personal whirlwind. I haven't written in my journal at home since January. So much has happened since January- I can't even begin to think of how I am going to remember it all.
 
What I do know is that this past few weeks I have had time to think, cry, plan, pray and accept what life is throwing at me. I am learning to completely let go and learn that I'm not in control and I cannot change the outcome of things in the past.
 
I am not quite ready to share about all these changes, but in due time I will open like a book. For right now, I am on a continuous search for motivation and inspiration to keep trucking along.
 
What I do know is that indeed, sometimes the things we can't change, end up changing us.
 
 
xoxo.
B
 

Post a Comment