Best advice I've ever recieved

Posted on

 
Blogtember Day 3 - Pass on some useful advice or information you learned and always remembered.
 
I remember it like it was yesterday. It was the homecoming highschool footbal game where i ran into my old principal. We chatted and caught up about how I was doing in college, and I told her about my struggles with my major. I had originally gone to college for criminal justice. i wanted to be a homicide detective. She told me no matter what I decided to do, switch my major, or stay in it, that everyday when I go to work, I have to love what I do. Other wise, it would make it seriously hard to get up in the morning. Then she told me if I ever wanted to be a teacher, I would always have a job at my old highschool. That next year- I came home and enrolled in design school and that summer i met my husband. I never had a doubt in my mind after that chat. I was in the wrong major. Thank you, Mrs. Merriman for helping me make one of the best desicions I've ever made.

Post a Comment