Introducing // Lux & Lace frames

Posted on











I have always had a desire to make beautiful things for beautiful spaces. I am so excited to announce that I am taking the plunge! Lux and Lace frames are hand made, painted and distressed. 

Pricing: 

4x6.....$35.00
5x7.....$45.00
8x10...$60.00
11x14..$75.00
16x20 and above...please contact me
Breeklipfel@gmail.com

$20.00 additional for a texture pattern
$5.00 for multi colored frames

Chalkboards and bulletin boards available as well!


All frames can be customized with colors or patterns. chevron, trellis, damask, striped, polka dots, etc.
I am even more excited to be partnering with Melissa Mae Photography!
Contact me if you are interested in working with me!



BLACK FRIDAY WEEKEND SPECIAL! 
ORDER BY SUNDAY DECEMBER 1
AND RECIEVE 20% OFF. STENCIL AND MULTI COLORED OPTION WILL BE INCLUDED!



Post a Comment