250 words or less

Posted on

I decided to join on another challenge for the blogosphere.  A post a day for May. I catching up from yesterday. so here is goes.
 Day 1:The story of me in 250 words or less.


I was born and raised in Ventura County, CA on April 16th 1984.  I am the sister to an older brother and younger sister, daughter to a Mom and Dad who divorced when I was 12.  I look so much like my mom its eerie.  Till this day, I believe the divorce is one of the most pivotal moments in my young life.

My childhood was amazing. I grew up with 11 boys on the street. Being the only girl, I was forced to play hide and seek, street hockey and baseball with the boys. I drank out of hoses and played until the sun went down.
 
 
I traveled to Germany with my best friend. Other than my honeymoon, it was the best trip of my life.
 
After college, I married the man of my dreams in 2011. Seven years together, this past April.  He has taught me how to love and how to be loved. We have a Great Dane, Bruno, who we love like our own child. He makes us laugh every day. We both want a baby more than we can express and are content knowing it will happen when it’s supposed to happen.

 
 
 
I have big dreams of one day owning my own business, designing, creating and making beautiful things. I want to be a mom, a business woman, a fitness guru and an amazing wife. I am learning to count my blessings and realize the difference between things I can change and things I can’t.
 
250 words. exactly.
Happy Thursday!
xoxo
B

 






 

Post a Comment