Ikea Amazingness

Posted on

I had been looking for quite some time for some small nightstands for the guest bedroom in our house and was coming up empty handed. 
I didn't want to spend a lot of money.
 I wanted something that looked good. 
I originally thought about getting and hacking the one that everyone hacks,like the one below, but once I found it in Ikea, I didn't like it.
 I was so disappointed.

Plus that much DIY seemed a bit much for a nightstand that I didn't even like. 
I have always loved these cute folding bistro sets.
So I kept wandering through Ikea and I found the most amazing little set.
Just like these.


They were a great height and width, and I love an unexpected nightstand.

Additionally, I bought small wire baskets to go underneath for Blanket storage, or pillow storage. It fit perfectly. 
I absolutely love them. 
What i love even more is that each of these tables were only 19.99!! 
with the baskets total was a little under 50.00! 
you can find them here.

Hope you have a Wonderful Tuesday!
xoxo,
B

Post a Comment