Well, Tomorrow, my vacation officially ends. This past week was exactly what I needed. I spent some much needed time with my family and friends, and had an amazing Christmas and New Years Eve. I am so excited for what this year has in store for me. I have many goals and dreams about to come true this year I can hardly contain myself.
After seeing this posted on Going Home to Roost, I decided to post a few, 12 to be exact, of my favorite memories and 13 of my goals for this upcoming year.
What are yours??
12 memories from 2012:
1. Went to see kings take cup in Jersey.
2. KINGS WIN STANLEY CUP IN LA!!
3. One year anniversary trip.
4. Deans truck died... Womp womp.
5. Got a new roommate.
6. Went to see Bon Iver in concert... Amazing!
7. Celebrated Jill's birthday in Vegas.
8. Friends had babies! (So surreal).
9. Finally got an iPhone (insert Aladdin song here).
10. Fell in love with paleo.
11. Fell in love with spinning.
12. Had the best holiday season. Our home was overfilled with friends and family. I have never felt so blessed.
13 goals for 2013:
1. Pass the idex exam and start side projects
2. Buy a new car
3. Finish the guest bedroom
4. Stick to my exercise routine
5. Get 1000 followers on my blog
6. Rekindle my relationship with God.
7. Cook more and become a Paleo expert
8. Finish the books I received for Xmas
9. Build my own chicken coop (I'm not crazy)
10. Go to stagecoach
11. Visit the East coast with my husband
12. Get another tattoo
13. Save more spend less
HOPE YOU HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR!