Vine App

Posted on

 photo 2r7oub6_zpsed5c91c6.gif
 
 
In a nut shell, this is exactly what Vine app is.
 photo d0b8948f5c7dd03106a3361d342c4728_zps0fdde890.png
 I'm not going to lie, it's a little addicting. I do have to say it's a bit surreal getting to look in on people we follow through social media via instagram, twitter, facebook, and blogs. I mean pictures are one thing- but actually hearing people's voices and seeing their kids move- I almost feel like I'm getting to see a world that I'm not suppose to.

What are your thoughts?
 
On the up side, DIY six second videos are pretty awesome like this one.


 
and then there are the completely funny ones like this one.

 
With that being said, feel free to add me!
 I won't post much until I get over the fear of sharing my life through video clips!
 
@breeklipfel

xo,
B

 

1 comment