Wanted : The Best Coop around

Posted on

If you read this post, you would know that I have been thinking...well, dreaming about getting a chicken coop. Fresh eggs and chickens in the back yard sound so country. I never should have started looking into it because now that I've seen how adorably cute chickens are and how amazing these coops can get-I'm in trouble!!!

Photobucket


Photobucket
 
 
Photobucket

A black chicken coop modern and chic! Karen, from The art of doing stuff built this coop for her chicks. She has a break down and many posts of how to make it. Even Ikea had a had in this one!
I absolutely love it.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
 
 
 
Photobucket
 
 
Photobucket
 
 
Photobucket
 
This is my dream chicken coop. Heather Bullard's Chez Poulet is the most amazing chicken coop I've seen. and the best part about it, you can buy the plans here here to make your own! I mean for $39.00, it's not a bad weekend project! She also gave great information on this website that sells baby chicks and info on breeds, tempraments and how well they lay eggs!
 
 
all images via here and here
 
I can just imagine getting up in the morning, putting on my hunter rain boots and getting greeted by these little guys. I mean come on!
Now, if I can just convince my Husband, I'll be set!
 
Until then I'll be living coop dreams.
 
XO
B

Post a Comment